Thursday, September 3, 2009

2 Month Check Up

Recovering from my shots

I cant believe it, Reilly turned 2 months old yesterday!! For his one week birthday Grandma Doe made him rice crispy treats, he cant quite figure out why he hasnt gotten a suprise every Thursday since he was born. (Really its ok, mom has some serious baby weight to lose!!)

We survived the two month check up and shots this afternoon. With Billy in Phoenix my mom came with me. Reilly was a champ to say the least, after three shots he screamed for about a minute and is now sound asleep, the picture above is what he has looked like since we left the doctor. The Doctor said everything looks great with the Frog. Below are his current stats...



23.5 inches long (he was born at 20.5)

12lb 5 oz (he was born at 7.86)



She said everything is right on track which is always nice to hear. We are all grateful we don't have to go to do the shots again for 2 months!!



I go back to work one week from today, as excited as I thought I would be to get back to work, the closer the day gets the sadder I get. I cant believe somebody else is going to be taking care of him everyday!



And finally, I tried to set my comments options so that anyone can leave a comment. You all tell me you read this but nobody leaves notes!! This is the highlight of my day during Froggy's nap time!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't GO back to work!!! It is just a few short years. You can get a bigger house later. It goes by waaaaaay too fast and I am with my buggers everyday;-(
    He is really starting to Billy;-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is starting to look like Billy!!

    I agree with Kelsey...stay home if you can. It goes by WAY to fast. Hayley is already 6 months old, eating solids, and sitting up by herself:( I hate it!

    Looks like he's getting to be a big boy! I hope to see him when I'm in AZ next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Megs...

    Little frog is getting very cute. miss you..

    ReplyDelete

Followers