Friday, September 18, 2009

Reilly's Baptism

Reilly's future mother-in-law and I. I hope she approves of him!

Grandma and Grandpa Seymour with Froggy at the game
"All ready for my big day"


Aunt Katie and Uncle Tommy


Grandma cant seem to get enough of her Frog


This is a little late but I have been back at work this week so I am behind on everything! Last Sunday Reilly was baptised at Tanque Verde Lutheran Church, this has been my church since we moved here when I was a kid so it meant a lot to me to have it their. We were fortunate to have Billy's mom and dad out as well as Tommy as he and Katie were Reilly's sponsors. We had a wonderful weekend, we all went to Billy's game on Friday night. My mom and I were only planning on staying for a quarter but Reilly champed it out the entire game...I think he enjoyed being outside seeing the lights and listening to the sounds. The baptism was Sunday, we were joined by our families as well as our good friends Ben and Tarrah and Suzette with Luc and Brett, we all went and had a nice brunch at Tucson Country Club afterwards.


After the great weekend reality set in for Billy and I. We had to drop Froggy off at his babysitters house everyday this week. I didn't sleep much for those last few nights I just couldn't fathom how somebody else was going to get to be with him all day everyday. It actually has been nice to be back to work, it also helps that Billy's job is flexible so he can pick him up relatively early most days. I keep telling myself that Reilly will be well socialized after doing this...it is the only thing that gets me through it!! We hope all is well!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Reilly. He looks so cute;-). Looks like you all had some nice family time;-). Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I APPROVE!! He is getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Seymour family. Megs...you look great. Miss you all. Being at the Michigan game wasn't the same without you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a blog update....miss my froggy. (and the rest of you too)
    kd

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures! You are doing such a great job with your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Followers