Sunday, August 30, 2009

Should we be encouraging this???

Like father, like son!!

"Mom get out of the way I am watching the game!!"


So we have decided that Reilly likes the TV, as I am sure most babies do. I feel really bad putting him in front of it but he really likes the colors and the sounds. Now, he does prefer Sponge Bob of all things and an occasional Baby Einstein, however Billy is thrilled to report that he has a new football buddy.



Everything is great here, Reilly is doing awesome. He gets up only once in the night to eat (knock on wood!!), some days he makes it until 5 in the morning!! We go to the Dr. this Thursday for this 2 month check up, I am dreading the shots!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big and it's only been a few weeks since I've seen him! We missed you guys today at the pool, we didnt stay too long just long enough to get a little sun. Take care and we'll see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Don't bring him to our house, JJ, Billy, Ethan and Reilly won't leave the reclining couches. The guys will train the babies to get them a beer;-)
    I love that he is filling out. I can't wait to see him;-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Followers