Sunday, August 2, 2009

Grandma Sue Comes to Town

Reilly admiring his Grandma Sue

Sorry aunt Katie, I know you didn't want this picture published but we just couldn't resist

Wide awake!

Hanging with mommy before bed time

With Grandma and Grandpa Doe in Minnesota for the week we could not have Reilly go through Grandparent withdrawals...fortunately Billy's mom is here for a while! We are having a great time laughing at all of the interesting things babies do! I guess I never thought the wall 5 feet away from the changing table could be considered a danger zone...I will give further details upon request! Reilly is doing really well sleeping at night, anywhere between 4 to 6 hours at a time (fingers crossed we will continue to head in the right direction!)

2 comments:

  1. glad things are going well Meg, the pic's are so cute...he is growing so fast already, this month flew by (at least I think it has :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute. I forget how little they are:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers