Sunday, April 19, 2009

Trip to Michigan


I decided since I woudn't be able to fly for much longer and we are not taking a big trip this summer I would bring my parents up to Michigan for a softball weekend. It was a great time, we ate at all of our favorite places...Pizza Bobs, Rods, Cottage Inn, Benny's, etc (this is nothing different from when I am not pregnant by the way!). We got to spend time with the coaches and a bunch of my old friends. I will not, however, be flying again until after the baby...my legs swelled up like balloons!!!!

2 comments:

  1. what a great weekend.
    glad you had a good time. Wait till you take that baby on a flight;-) Lots of junk in your petunia;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can't believe Ted and Kathy had fun in Michigan w/out me!!! I am crushed.

    ReplyDelete

Followers