Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Florida Vacation

We tried thought we would try to get some sunglasses for Rei since he has his sensitive baby blues...he is actually pretty good about wearing them!




At the Kennedy Space Center, we didnt get to see the launch but we did get to see the Shuttle waiting on the launchpad

View from the condo

On the boat ride at Disney with Daddy and Grandpa Teddy



With Gram and Gramp at Disneyworld





Of all my online posts I knew that this was one I did NOT want to miss out on. Some of my fondest memories as a child come from our family vacations to my parents condo in Cocoa Beach Florida. It has been 10 years since I have been back, needless to say I was SO excited to bring Billy and Reilly to create our own memories. Billy, Rei and I packed up to meet Gram and Gramp for a whole week. We had SO much fun, and made so many great memories. We did do Disney World for one day...funny, Grandpa Teddy always avoided that place when we were kids but he couldn't wait to take his FROG! Reilly was great, I am sure he will not remember it but watching his face light up and yell for Mickey, D-Duck and Dumbo will be something we will never forget! We then headed to the beach for a full week of relaxing. I have to admit, I did not take my make-up bag out of my suitcase and I didn't blow dry my hair once!! I rarely looked at my watch or checked my phone...Cocoa Beach is a sleepy beach town but we couldn't have asked for anything more. Reilly could have lived with out the pool (water was a little chilly) and wasn't a fan of the ocean but he loved the beach, sand and his new toys from Disney World. What a great week, I am thrilled to say that Billy has agreed that we can go back every year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers