Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mom and Dad get away for a weekend

At the Castle that was on the bachelor

Suzette and I before one of the best dinners I have ever had at Redd
On the way to Alcatraz

Aside from a quick turn-around trip to Vegas a few months ago Billy and I have not been away since Rei was born. We were able to take a trip to San Francisco and Napa with some very good Friends of ours for 5 days in May. As much as we LOVE Reilly and LOVE being with him it was SO nice to get to sleep in for 4 DAYS and get away from our stressful jobs. Everyone kept asking us what wineries and restaurants we were going to go to before we went...my response was always "I don't really care, I might sleep the whole trip!" As it turns out we did not, we spent a great night in San Fran, stayed at the Mark Hopkins, had a great dinner and went to Alcatraz. When we got to Napa I truly think my blood pressure fell through the floor! We enjoyed great wine, amazing food and the most relaxing weekend the two of us can remember in a long time. We can not wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Napa. So glad you had a nice time. Maybe once we can take a vaca together. I think we are going to Vegas first weekend in January with our New Years Crew. Maybe you guys can join;-0

    ReplyDelete

Followers