Thursday, January 14, 2010

Time flys!!!!




Everything is great out here...nothing too exciting to report. I thought I should post some new pictures. Billy is in PHX for his national sales meeting this week, he hit is annual budget AND their team was selected as region of the year for the entire company...pretty big news!
Reilly and I are just hanging, I cherish every minute I get to spend with him. He loves going to see Susie (babysitter) but it is still SO hard to not be with him every day...needless to say weekends and evenings are my FAVORITE!! He is eating baby food now, so far we have only ventured into Green beans, Sweet Potatoes and Carrots...mmm. I was glad to read, however, that there aren't any nasty preservatives in baby food..who knew, I think it is the only think in the grocery store that doesn't have any!! I hope all is well with everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers