Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nothing too exciting

Things are pretty much non-eventful around here. I realize it is the calm before the storm so I am trying to enjoy it as much as possible. I have been going to my weekly visits with the Dr. and things seem to be moving along well. I go see her again this afternoon but I am not expecting too much to be changed from last week. My Dr. did ask who was to blame for the rather large head the baby has, I went ahead and assumed it was Billy, my mom informed me later that it was Ted's fault, thanks dad! If nothing happens sooner I will be induced on the 9th...I promised Kelsey I would never forget her birthday again if that happens!! I will keep everyone posted, I hope all is well!

3 comments:

  1. It's getting so close!! I can't wait:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he will make his grand entrance on the 9th!!
    Are you purging yet? That is the best, before the baby comes. I am sooooooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very exciting...keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

Followers