Saturday, March 28, 2009

Something bigger than a Pea in my Pod??




Up until this week I have enjoyed shopping for and wearing maternity clothes. Yesterday afternoon I brought Katie along with me to try on some things at Pea in the Pod...I have decided this is officially the Abercrombie and Fitch of maternity clothes. Are you kidding me...I really dont think I am that huge but I wasnt about to even walk out of the dressing room in the largest pair of pants they had. Nothing boosts your self confidence than a Large pair of capris not fitting over your thighs!!! Thank goodness for the Gap and normal sized clothes.

4 comments:

  1. I hear ya...babystyle was just as bad. maybe that's why they went out of business!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing looks good on pregnant people! think I got one shirt from there, but it was an xl and it looked like a moo moo on me:) Stick with Old Navy, Gap, and Target!!

    Seriously though you are so cute!! You're not even that big. Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it ridiculous. On top of making you feel like the fatest pregnant person their is, they charge you $198.00 to do it!! Stick withe the GAP!

    ReplyDelete

Followers